Seymour Christian Reformed Church, organized in 1939 in southeast Grand Rapids, began as Hazen Street Mission, an outreach of Burton Heights CRC.
- Hazen Street Mission, 1934-38
- Seymour, 1939-present
- 1144 Hazen Street SE, Grand Rapids, MI 49507 (1934-41)
- 840 Alger Street SE, Grand Rapids, MI 49507 (built 1941, addition 19__)
- Richard J. Frens, 1940-53
- Jacob Hasper, 1953-62
- John A. De Kruyter, 1964-75
- Henry Admiraal, 1973-92
- H. Guikema, 1985-89
- C. R. Cornelisse, 1989-91
- Alan A. Arkema, 1991-94
- Gerald L. Zandstra, 1993-
- L. Bryce Mensink, 1995-98
- Phillip De Jonge, present
- Brookside, 1959
Green (lower) line shows membership in families; blue (middle), professing members; red (top), total members; and magenta (thin), non-professing members.
Red line shows nonprofessing members as a percentage of total membership.
Five Year Growth RateEdit
Red line shows five year growth rate. A five year growth rate between 10% and -10% is considered stable; greater than 10% indicates a growing congregation; one below -10% indicates a church in decline. This makes no allowance for daughter churches.
Data source: Yearbooks of the Christian Reformed Church. Dates are year prior to publication date since data is gathered at the end of one year and published in the next.