As with many churches near the old Calvin College campus, membership declined during the 1966-73 period as the college slowly relocated. (The membership drop in 1962 can be attributed to the organization of Grace CRC. Until organization, its membership was recorded at Neland Avenue.)
- 940 Neland Ave. SE], Grand Rapids, MI 49507 (built 1916)
- H. Henry Meeter, 1917-26
- D. H. Kromminga, 1926-28
- Henry J. Kuiper, 1929-44
- Ralph J. Danhof, 1945-57
- John O. Schuring, 1957-63
- Seymour Van Dyken, 1964-70
- Tymen E. Hofman, 1972-81
- Richard J. Hamstra, 1983-86
- Carl J. Kammeraad, 1982-??
- Duane K. Kelderman, 1988-??
- Leonard Kuyvenhoven, 2002-present
- Calvin, 1946, cosponsored with Sherman Sreet and Fuller Avenue
- Grace, 1962
Green (lower) line shows membership in families; blue (middle), professing members; red (top), total members; and magenta (thin), non-professing members.
Red line shows nonprofessing members as a percentage of total membership.
Five Year Growth RateEdit
Red line shows five year growth rate. A five year growth rate between 10% and -10% is considered stable; greater than 10% indicates a growing congregation; one below -10% indicates a church in decline. This makes no allowance for daughter churches.
Data source: Yearbooks of the Christian Reformed Church. Dates are year prior to publication date since data is gathered at the end of one year and published in the next.